- Support the project Supervisor in undertaking community engagement and behavioral change communication activities in the project community to drive change in behavior
- You will be supervised by and report to the overall Project Manager
- Develop behavioral change communication plans and Behavioral Change and Communications performance monitoring plans for the project implementation.
- Lead all community campaign events such as advocacy visit and mobilization meetings.
- Ensure project compliance with all community norms and practices.
- Provide inputs for the development of Behavioral Change and Communications materials for farm mechanization
- Engage community leadership including traditional authorities, religious leaders, local elected officials and opinion leaders, youth and women groups within the community for project take off;
- Develop the sales and marketing campaign for farm produce.
- Create effective linkages between farmers and Project artisans to be able to effectively connect demand to supply of farm produce
- Prepare periodic reports on Behavioral Change and Communications
- Carry out all other desired administrative functions as the need arises.
Job Category: Communication
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kano