- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kano