- Act as Administrative Secretary to the Organization/ Board and as directed either by the Management / Board.
- Support the conduct of welfare/ HR of staff , field activities, training and facilitation of community projects.
- Maintain CASH ADVANCE for general daily expenses of the Organization and coordinate savings/loans/income generation, business development of the groups
- Work with Management on HR and general administrative welfare pack functions of the organization and across projects.
- Be responsible for documentation, reporting and logistics on security matters, organization’s assets and other admin roles assigned to him.
Job Category: Adminitration HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kano